Saturday, November 26, 2011

Mea Culpa



So, maybe you thought this blog was just my idea of a little joke: tell you that I was actually going to post here, make you believe it, and then run away laughing!



Mea culpa. I have been naughty, and now that Christmas is actually coming again I had better get off of that list, ASAP. So I am going to try and post some highlights of this last year over the next few weeks, along with some pics, just to show my family and friends out of state that I still care. I love you so much, in fact, that I will actually get on my computer for you. (sigh)



First up: today the Christmas season officially began in the Nisonger household. Here are the boys, who actually DEMANDED that I take a picture of them in front of the tree that we decorated today. They are so bossy!



We had a lot of laughs, some Christmas carols, and now we are off to watch the Grinch. Nothing makes me happier than that pudgy, cranky old curmudgeon.



Tis the season!

1 comment:

  1. How did you know how 'pudgy' your Uncle Ted is now???? :) Love you guys! Aunt Di

    ReplyDelete